𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥Apr 03, 2020
"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for
something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future."
Being a fashion entrepreneur may seem glamorous and cool.
But the insiders know how difficult it is to build a brand.
The Fashion Industry follows the rules that no one questioned for years.
- Build collections.
- Start selling through resellers.
- Participate in the fashion tradeshows.
- Find a PR agency.
- Spend many seasons like this.
- Trust the process, someday you will become a famous brand.
What's wrong with this system?
- Lack of predictability
- Lack of end-customer knowledge
- Lack of sales
- Lack of visibility
This business looks more like a hobby, with many expenses and never-ending expectations of something that never comes.
Also, retailers themselves are in a very fragile situation with the Coronavirus pandemic.
Besides, the fashion week calendar and events are no more sustained.
So what are the options that are open when starting a brand?
- Study who is the person that you want to serve in the first place.
- Meet them, study them, understand their true desires and needs.
- Build a collection that this buying persona will be most likely to buy.
- Start selling before making any volumes.
- Produce the quantity sold.
- Start over again with your website and company created this time.
Whar's the difference with the previous model?
You enjoy your business and make your living with it.
You know where you're going and you control every step and your customers' relationship.
You understand the unique value your brand offers, and you stand out.
Want to know how to build a fashion brand during the coronavirus period?
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.